You will also need a cupcake tin and cases.
Icing Ingredients (I halved the Icing Recipe for 12 cupcakes):
Chocolate Nest Ingredients:
I decorated them using mini eggs and some chicks.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (Fan)
2. Put the cupcake cases into the cupcake tin.
3. Put all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and beat until blended and smooth.
4. Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases about 2/3rds of the way.
5. Pop in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until they have risen and golden brown.
6. Pop them out of the tin and leave to cool on a rack.
7. To make the icing melt the butter and pour it into a bowl.
8. Sift in the cocoa powder and stir in the icing sugar a little bit at a time.
9. If the icing is too thick add a little of the milk until it reaches a glossy spreadable consistency.
10. Using a knife spread the icing over the top of each cupcake.
11. To make the nests melt the chocolate into a bowl and mix in the cornflakes
12. Using a spoon scoop some of the mixture out and place on top of the icing.
13. Now it’s time to decorate.