Chocolate Nest Cupcakes
Ingredients (makes 24 cupcakes):
Chocolate Nest Ingredients:
I decorated them by using some mini eggs.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (Fan)
2. Put the cupcake cases into the cupcake tin.
4. Add all the ingredients and mix together until smooth.
5. Divide the mixture into the 24 cases.
6. Pop into the oven for 10 minutes or until they are springy to touch then leave to cool on the side.
7. To make the icing melt the butter and pour it into a bowl.
8. Sift in the cocoa powder and stir in the icing sugar a little bit at a time.
9. If the icing is too thick add a little of the milk until it reaches a glossy spreadable consistency.
10. Using a knife spread the icing over the top of each cupcake.
11. To make the nests melt the chocolate into a bowl and mix in the cornflakes
12. Using a spoon scoop some of the mixture out and place on top of the icing.
13. Now it’s time to decorate.