I am a stay at home mum for now.
2. Would you have it any other way?
I would look at working part-time to bring in some extra money, even better if it was working from home.
3. Do you co-sleep?
No. Mabel always loved her own space.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
The one item that I think is great from when Mabel was a couple of months old is her playmat, because she just loves laying, rolling and now sitting up on it. As she gets bigger this item changes as now it is moving on to her baby walker. Scooting about the kitchen being miss independent is her favourite thing to do.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
We are unsure at the moment but definitely want at least one more.
6. Date night? How many nights per month?
I don’t think we have managed a date night at the moment. Yikes!
7. Your child’s favourite show?
Mabel is still a bit too young to really pay much attention to the TV. She is more interested in music.
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
I don’t think I have bought anything that hasn’t been used, apart from buying too many bottles, but I did get something given to me as a hand me down and didn’t use it. It was called Summer Infant Supreme Sleep Positioner and I think similar items are now classified as too dangerous to use. Glad I didn’t.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
Oh wow, Mabel seems to love everything at the moment. I would probably say Avocado. She gobbles it down and then gets very hyper.
10. How many cars does your family have?
One. It’s all we need for the moment.
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
I weighed about 9st 9lb before pregnancy and then during it my weight increased to around 11st. The weight didn’t pile on until the last 2 months and because I went 2 weeks over as well, I felt like a balloon. I lost all the weight straight away, mainly to do with the trauma, and I was back into all my old clothes. Now I am currently 9st 11lb so not too far off when I started.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
I would love to go to Florida as I think that it is an amazing place for children to experience in their lives.
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I have always wanted to go to New York shopping.
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
It has got a lot busier, in a good way, and I wouldn’t change a thing.
15. Finish the sentence: ‘It makes my heart melt to see … ‘
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Everywhere. Sainsburys, Mothercare, Next, Matalan, Tesco, Primark.
17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
My favourite skincare product at the moment is the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is my favourite make-up item.
18. Huggies or Pampers?
I’ve used Pampers as they never leaked.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes. I always knew that I wanted to be a mother.
20. Best part about being a mum?
Please follow and like us: