These biscuits are perfect to have during the summer as little party treats.
After looking at many recipes I couldn’t find an Almond Biscuit recipe that I liked the look of, so I decided to make one of my own.
They have even had the snap test done on them……..and PASSED!
90g Self-raising Flour
40g Golden Caster Sugar
30g Flaked Almonds
2 Drops of Vanilla Extract
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
2. Mix the flour, sugar and almonds in a bowl. Rub in the butter and add the vanilla extract. Combine it all until it forms a dough.
3. Roll out thinly and cut into shapes. (I used a small cup for this)
4. Put on a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
5. Leave to cool. In the meantime whisk the cream in a bowl until it turns thick.
6. Put a spoonful of the cream on a biscuit topping it with a strawberry.
Please follow and like us: