|Peter Pan t-shirt ‘Never Grow Up’
1. What are your top 5 favourite Disney Films?
Beauty and the Beast
2. What is your favourite Disney character?
I love Belle in ‘Beauty and the Beast’. She seems to have her head screwed on and falls in love with someone because of how they are on the inside rather than how they look.
3. Favorite Disney Princess?
Cinderella. She starts off as a slave to her evil step mother but ends up marrying the prince. Love conquers all.
4. Which Disney character would you like as pet ?
Dumbo. An elephant that can fly who wouldn’t want one. Plus he is so cute.
5. If you could wear a Disney Princess’s dress to a ball which one would it be?
Oooo Elsa from Frozen. I think the blue dress with the see-through train would look lovely.
6. Which Disney character can you really relate to?
Definitely Peter Pan. I have the saying “Second Star to the Right and Straight on Till Morning” tattooed on my back. I have always been known to my parents as the one that never wants to grow up.
7. Favourite ever Disney saying, or line from a movie or song.
“Hakuna Matata” Means no worries. 🙂
8. What is your favourite Disney Park?
Love, love, love The Magic Kingdon in Disney World, Florida. As a child it was such an amazing experience and one I hope to create for my children.
9. Have you ever visited Disney World and what is you favourite memory, if not do you ever plan to go?
Yes I have visited once as a child of 8 years old. I remember it being incredible spending so much time as a family and having so much fun. The Honey I Shrunk The Kid part was so incredible as you really did feel so tiny compared to the giant lego peices or the tall grass.
10. Favourite Disney Sound Track?
This is a tough one because I love so many. I would probably say The Lion King because I always sing along to the film.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Google + | Bloglovin