White Chocolate Easter Tarts
This White Chocolate Easter Tarts recipe is from Bakers Corner.
I never thought about using biscuits/cookies as a base for a tart and wished I had used it for the Cadbury’s Creme Egg Tarts that I made the other day. There is always next time.
375g White Chocolate
20 Mini Chocolate Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix together the white chocolate and cream in a bowl above a simmering pan of water, then leave to stand for 15 minutes or until it has thickened.
3. Place the cookies/biscuits in the holes of a bun tray and bake for 3/4 minutes.
4. Once removed from the oven use a metal spoon and press in the middle of each biscuit to create a cup shape, then leave to cool.
5. Spoon the white chocolate mixture into each biscuit and top each one with a mini chocolate egg.
6. Chill in the fridge.
Chocolate Cornflake Nests
Of course yet again I had to do the Chocolate Nests because it is my favourite thing to have around this time of year, plus it is one to do with the children. I even made some love heart and star shaped ones to mix things up a bit.
100g Milk Chocolate
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl above a simmering pan of water.
2. Place the cornflakes into a bowl and pour over the melted chocolate. Mix together.
3. Place spoonfuls of the mixture into cases and add chocolate eggs/mini eggs for decoration.
4. Chill in the fridge.
Please follow and like us: