Meal Plan 21/01/19

We have decided to try and reduce our meat intake to see if this will help to lower the number of different trips I am having to do in order to reduce plastic. I have also found some new companies to try so I will update this weekly food cost as an when I have paid for items. As you can see we have an easy meal plan, throwing in a couple of new recipes, but our food cost so far is quite high. This is because we are paying for loo roll to be delivered from Who Give’s A Crap, which should last us 3 months and I am trying to buy freezer items in a recyclable card and tinned items in order to try and organise myself in doing 1 monthly shop.

Meal Plan

Stew

Ultimate Chilli (From BOSH)

Homemade Pizza

Delivery for the above £0.99
Milk and More £3.24
SMOL £1
Who Gives A Crap £36
Aldi £44.25
Nisa £10

Please follow and like us:
error

9 Comments

1. January 21, 2019 / 10:24 pm

We recently started meal planning in an attempt to reduce waste and save some money which we was pleased about!

• January 22, 2019 / 11:54 am

That’s amazing. I also found by meal planning I know what we are having each day so it is just less stressful. 🙂

• January 22, 2019 / 6:29 pm

There is a great recipe in a book called BOSH. It uses black beans (but I opted for kidney beans) and sweet potato, it is yummy. 🙂

2. January 23, 2019 / 3:41 pm

Hello! Thanks for linking up – I’ve popped your post into my Twitter scheduler. Please ensure that you’re following the rules of my linky – just to add my badge or a link on your post. If you need any help with it please do let me know! Have a great week.

3. January 23, 2019 / 3:43 pm

Just realised that you’ve popped my badge in your sidebar – thank you! That’s very nice of you. Please disregard my previous comment xx

• January 23, 2019 / 4:19 pm

No problem. If you see me not following the rules, just give me a nudge. I do get a little distracted when the girls are home and lose my train of thought. 🙂 x

4. January 23, 2019 / 9:22 pm

Having a weekly meal plan makes life so much easier.

• January 24, 2019 / 6:33 am

I know, doesn’t it? I just know exactly what it is I need and what I’m cooking. 🙂