Blue Men’s Nobull Davidsdottir Mesh Running Shoes – KXTP014
The Davidsdottir print is inspired by the dramatic landscape of Iceland, where the population lives amidst volcanoes, lava fields, and glaciers. Darker colors represent the shortest days of winter, while the icy blues showcase the stunning views of glaciers observed during some of the longest summer days on the planet. The spacing of Katrin’s print illustrates the sparse population spread across the otherworldly landscape. Katrin’s quote is a constant reminder that the magic starts happening when you, “Give everything you got.”
When the workout calls for more, the Mesh Runner goes the distance. Featuring a minimalist, deconstructed design that provides lightweight, breathable and flexible protection.
- A layered mesh upper provides lightweight and breathable support.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside.
- Breathable perforated microfiber tongue.
- The Mesh Runner comes with two pairs of laces.
- Internal collar padding provides all-day comfort.
- Removable molded anatomical sockliner.
- Lightweight midsole constructed of a high rebound Phylon, providing cushioning and durability.
- 7mm heel to toe drop.
- Weight: 9.4 oz. (Men’s Size 9)